Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Reasons one

So, "Why blog"? Why keep an on-line journal?

Well, reason one is to write. This bunny has a complete lack of writing skill. The O-level ‘E’ grade certificate in English is so old, its crumbling. I can’t write to save myself.

There's stuff in my head that I need to prise out, but I haven't got a clue how to do it. Finding the word combinations to describe the subtle but worthless meanderings in my compost heap of a mind doesn't come easily.

If someone mentioned "Tennyson", I'd turn around thinking to see an old man offering me a racket and a furry ball. Give me soduko or jigsaws any day. Logic and visuals I can do, but scrabble? Hopeless!

Well when you get something you can't do, the only way to make any progress with it is to do it. So I've plonked a thesaurus and an Oxford English on my desk amongst the other paraphernalia, and I'm going to give it a go.

If anyone's passing by and feels they've been exposed to unintelligible rabbit-like mumbling then apologies are in order. Sadly, Star Trek's universal translators haven't been invented yet and even if they had, they might not cater for broken bunny-language.


Currently playing: Reasons to be Cheerful, Ian Drury
Mood: stubborn

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page