Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Golf ball syndrome

I've not been a good blogger. Not been updating my wordiflossbag. And I've not been writing, you know, written words on paper, the act. For someone who can't even write in the first place, this probably isn't good. Not being regular like, well it leads to constipation and in my case something called golf ball syndrome (no, you really don't want to know).

So it's probably important that I write something every day, even if it doesn't make it in here. So that's what I'm going to do. Well at least I'll say so.

Hopefully I will then.

And that's it for today. No point in being over ambitious is there?

Actually, I'd better write that down. Tomorrow: an appointment with a piece of blank paper and a pen. Sounds kinda scary already.

And I must work out what I'm supposed to do with all these colons ':' and semi-colons ';' and dashes '-' and things, 'cos I really ain't sure.

Oh, and you know what? Someone looked at one of my pages through AltaVista's Babelfish translator, isn't that odd? I wonder what this nonsense translates to in German? Ich wundere mich, was dieser Unsinn auf zum Deutsch übersetzt?


Listening to: California Guitar Trio, "The Good the Bad and the Ugly"
Feeling: not good, so it must be either bad or ugly?

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page