Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Dear Blog ...

--This post wasn't written about Blogger.com but I thought I'd add it here so you can see how frustrating some blog platforms can be.--

Ok, blog, this is it! I've had it up to here with you.

All I want you to do is to show these blog pages the right way, in all browsers. That means Firefox, Opera, Safari and yes, even Internet Explorer, cos that's what I have to use in Internet cafes.

I want the menu bits in the right place, not pushed out of the way whenever it suits you and I want the titles and text in the colours I choose, not some random combination from your watercoloury imagination.

Don't give me all that moany stuff about resolution, DPI and colour bit depth. It's bad enough that you only produce those quirky mode pages and that you use all these ugly tables. Hey, it's the 21st century here, we've all moved on. Well all except you anyway!

Look, blog, I don't mean to shout at you. I just want you to be an intelligent, shiny blog that does what he's told, when he's told.

Is it too much to ask?

It's a sad state of affairs when a man has to talk to his own blog, but when sweat and graft don't work, you have to try voodoo.


Currently playing: "The Bends", Radiohead
Mood: grrrrrrrrrrrr

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page