Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Routine Housekeeping

My book post is becoming a monster and I haven't even finished it yet. I need sleep but meanwhile, some interim silliness.

Now and again it's good to tidy-up your blog. You know, remove those old images, the ones from way back that no-one looks at anymore, or freshen up your header pic and toss the old one in the trashcan.

A simple bit of routine housekeeping, it should be a doddle. Surely no-one would get upset if you tidied up your own images?


Listening to: Fields of the Nephilim, "Endemoniada"
Wondering: which planet some people live on

Labels:

Blogger pink jellybaby said:(2/10/06 12:06 

well hello my little stitches.
i do hope you don't get rid of the rude mushroom photo!!! :)

Blogger Bunnyman said:(2/10/06 13:03 

Worry not, Buttons. I've reserved this one especially for you, at the end of blog sale.

Blogger pink jellybaby said:(2/10/06 13:50 

brilliant
i'm going to have it blown up (fnar) and put on my kitchen wall

Blogger Bunnyman said:(2/10/06 14:18 

Well, you can click through to Flickr and do that whenever you fancy.

Personally, I prefer slightly more sedate wallpaper. Breakfast at Prickles' would certainly put a different slant on mushrooms on toast ;-)

<< back to the Blog front page