Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Just a wee note on links

Just a wee note this one. You may or may not have noticed but I almost always title my links. If you already know what titled links are you can ignore this post.

If you don't, I'll explain.

Titles only work in some browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer for sure; maybe Opera and Safari? And it needs a mouse so I don't know if it will work for you.

If you hover ... no I don't mean go clean the living room carpet ... hover your mouse over this link (but don't click!) then you should see a message. It might appear similar to a long bubble or maybe something in your status bar. You could also try here and here.

These examples are a mite playful but I do always try to qualify links by adding titles. It's simply to give you more information if you're reading.

Sometimes I also do it with plain words and abbreviations like USA and ephemeral

That's it, I'll stop boring you :-)


Listening to: Lisa Gerrard, "Persian Love Song"
Wondering: whether anyone ever looks at my titles

Labels:

Blogger Bunnyman said:(7/10/06 16:14 

Just testing a new comment notification system ...

Blogger Bunnyman said:(7/10/06 16:20 

so I wonder if it picks up this new comment, not left with co.mment?

Blogger Bunnyman said:(7/10/06 18:48 

now trying CommmentFul

<< back to the Blog front page