Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Gorgeous graphic designers

I've decided the world is full of gorgeous graphic designers, talented technobods, savvy social commentators ...

... and me!

I can't draw, got bored with tech talk, and the only social I know is the noisy one round the corner that closes at 11pm.

Perhaps as a result, occasional posts may be severely affected by the afluence of incohol or an excess of caffeine depending on the time of day.

I may have fallen in love though, with the girl on the front cover of my bus timetable. She holds a mobile phone to her ear and wears a beautiful smile. Just need to get her number from the bus company ...


Listening to: "Ivy and Neet", This Mortal Coil
Feeling: brain dead after a sober evening

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page