Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Well why don't they?

Yawn. Tonight had some lumpy bits in it but luckily, there were lots of friendly blogging people chattering away on 20Six. And I've been listening to that Radio Blagon station again, playing "Interesting French electica", otherwise known as quite mad, café music. Marcel et son Orchestre, and Les Cowboys Fringants, among others. What does 'Fringants' mean I wonder? Hope its not rude.

Yawn. If only these were sleep yawns. Whenever I put my head down, it gets filled with all this activity and thought. Not the kind of thought that builds moon rockets but the kind where I wonder if I should nip down to the kitchen and steal a choccy biccy or nibble on an oatcake or read my Gas bill or just pace up and down on the carpet to make sure it's stuck down properly.

I've tried the hot milk, solitaire and sudoku. Yawn, I think it's time for the glug-glug now.

Can someone wake me in the morning please?


Listening to: Bikini Machine, "L'idole"
Wondering: why mountains don't have bra's?

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page