Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

A 3 pin plug with a fuse

Just back after a few days travelling and I now see another interesting 'feature' of blogging interactively. In roughly four days, everyone else has been chattering away on their blogs and I have a very large amount of thought provoking, challenging and plain fun stuff to read. I mean like this ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .. much!

I need to employ several more of me to be able to comment on all this, so if anyone is at a loose end and can plug directly into my head ... (please read the safety warnings first)

There are a few things queuing up in my little burrow but it takes me a long time to write. Firstly though I need to pay homage to a papyrus person ...

(Please don't hang around in suspense. Waiting for my brain to work is like watching paint dry.)


Listening to: Slade, "Everyday"
Feeling: tired just looking at all this wonderful reading material

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page