Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Should I?

I'm looking though a doorway into a kitchen area. There's a work surface, stainless steel sink, fridge, grubby microwave, and some off-white walls. The place is empty ... well not quite empty because on the edge of the work surface lies a small 1" square piece of chocolate!

It might be asleep because I've been staring at it for 3 minutes and it hasn't moved.

No-one's been in the kitchen for at least 15 minutes. I know this because I've been sat peeking through my left eyebrow at the doorway for that long.

Don't people realise the turmoil and intestinal angst that this kind of temptation creates for a chocoholic???

It's probably a trap. I can't see the cameras and low-level laser tripwires, but they must be here somewhere. Wonder if I could borrow a 'hoodie' and sneak in anonymously, accidentally knocking it into my empty coffee cup?

No, no, resist, resist. I mean it'd be like stealing wouldn't it? Well wouldn't it?

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page