Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Mulish

It's a new day. I realise now that I've been squeaking. I have to moan from time to time, it helps pacify parts of me that ... need pacifying. Little Holes are indiscriminate snippets of a life. They include the sweet and the sour and also sometimes what's in the dog bowl.

You can see that I'm going to be mulish and not apologise, can't you.

So where are the sweet bits? Well I am trying to write up my Lakes trip but it's a slow process. If it takes too long some silliness may have to fill the gap.

Talking of the latter. What would happen if, on your wedding day, you were walking up the aisle and suddenly James Bond parachuted in to rescue you?


Listening to: Cat Stevens, "Hard Headed Woman"
Feeling: like a mushroom, why is it such a dark day today?

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page