Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Blogging can be hazardous

Sometimes I re-read my posts and wonder if there's a psychological condition called "regressing rabbit"?

Sometimes recently, en route to the kettle, I've found myself on the stairs doing a little smoochie dance to that Gnarls Barkley band. Can't provide a link to any music, but it's chilled, cool and uncluttered.

Sometimes, as I did on my last book shopping day, I write blog entries head-down while walking along the street.

wobbly blog writing

This really does take a lot of concentration, especially on keeping the writing lined up.

After looking up at that Pink Cadillac - a moment's lapse in concentration you see, that's all it took - I stumbled over the bonnet of a BMW pulling out of an alleyway. Notebook, dignity and blogger went for a burton but luckily no harm was done to the car. It did seem wise though to retreat from the incident before any thought of routine litigation could occur to the driver.

So you see, this blogging, it can be quite hazardous to your health and for that reason alone, I really can't recommend it to newcomers.


Listening to: Gnarls Barkley, "Crazy"

Labels:

Blogger pink jellybaby said:(16/10/06 09:42 

i live that Gnarls song! it makes me happy
as does the other one

you're writing is funny, i can't quite make it out!

Blogger Bunnyman said:(16/10/06 18:42 

It's quite hard when you have to negotiate unexpected kerbs and wastebins and lamposts and doggie doos.

What it says is:
"and this blogging, i'm still loving it, look, i'm sorry but it's still brand new
every so often u haf to weev tween the cars, ooch (as in ouch!, tripped), there goes another pink cadillac"

Gnarls is just so chilled (is that still an in-word, or is it something else now?)

Blogger pink jellybaby said:(17/10/06 09:31 

awwww that's a cute note in your pad :)

hmmmm chilled? i don't know. i think i prefer mellowing or funky to describe it :)

<< back to the Blog front page