Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Nice, nice people

Ok, why is is that when the only program you've wanted to watch on TV, the whole week, is due to come on, the TV room is filled with people. Nice, nice people yes, but how can I say this politely? With closed minds!

I want to watch something where the cast just happen to be a playing a bunch of lesbians, but where I stand that doesn't matter much because its just a light and fresh little play on a bunch of fun loving characters.

Yes I'm male and for a lot of these people I can see that it might be a problem accepting that I don't want to stand in front of the screen with me pants around me ankles wobbling back and forth. Well problem or not for the stereotype image, I just want to watch it and have a laugh.

But tonight of all nights everyone comes round. Can't even tape the damn thing. Well that's it! I've left them to it and hit the whisky. When you get older you learn to enjoy the little things because everything else has left you drained, cynical, tired, empty headed, staring at the wallpaper for long periods wondering when the next thought's going to come along.

Ok, scrub some of that, kick me, it sounds pathetic. I'm just a tad frustrated is all. Whisky's woken me up now. I'm gonna go and find shelter in blogland.


Listening to: "Gimme Shelter", Rolling Stones
Posted by: a grumpy bunny with a glass

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page