Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

shhhhh, I'm in the wardrobe

Panic-squidge! I am having a little blog tidy up here, which means that some older things will disappear from 20Six for a bit. They haven't actually disappeared, but they're no longer on 20Six for the mo (I have moved them across here to Blogger.com).

If anyone left comments on those posts, please don't feel offended. The fact that they've been removed has absolutely nothing to do with the content or the comments, and I will try to bring them back at some point.

I'm just suffering from an un-looked-for, visibility panic-squidge right now. In fact I'm just going to quietly run into the wardrobe, close the door and hide until it's all over.


-- Update: I've come back out now. I was, after all, getting quite hungry. --

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page