Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Cracking name for a blog

"Daddy! Take the banana! Tomorrow is Sunday!"


(that's not the name by the way, it's a lyric from something I'm listening to)

Less than a year old and my hard disk wobbled this morning. The poor thing had an identity crisis, thinking it was nothing more than a useless lump of metal. I unscrewed and gently dusted it, smiled and softly said that it was a nice hard disk, and I didn't really mind the humming and chattering and whining. 40 minutes later, it’s feeling better so I can blog.

Just thought of a cracking name for a blog. One of those simple names that jumps out and tells you something straight away. Versatile enough to be used for humour, intelligent writing or slightly off-the-wall stuff. Could probably spin a few pennies too.

And guess what, the www. name hasn't been taken yet and neither have the Blogger or Livejournal URL's

Of course anyone could use it in their blog title (maybe someone has?) but it's very tempting to grab the domain, and register the blogging accounts. I think I'm just being silly (you can see that I'm not a writer), and grabbing it would be like keeping it from someone who could do it justice. On reflection I think I'll just leave it to be 'discovered'. Shame though.

I feel such a tease for not saying.

I'm not heading to the Lakes until the end of the weekend. Better to work while the crowds are out on the hills. The Met Office report the weather being better Monday and Tuesday anyways.


Listening to: some of the most diverse, inventive and funny rock I know (but then I do have some very unusual tastes)
Feeling: in-between a hill and a boring place

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page