Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

... blank

Trying to blog but it isn't working. After a few days spent driving around attending to work related drudge, got back yesterday, but all I've managed is one comment. I go like this sometimes, vegetable like and empty-headed. There's no pain and everything else is dory-hunky but my mind is ... blank. In a way it's quite good because I can't even focus on feeling stressed or depressed, I'm just relaxed and blob-like. There's probably a Bunny strutting around somewhere, screaming his head off with frustration, but I can't find him right now.

Current theories are:
- lack of alcohol
- sugar imbalance
- some other form of chemical confusion
- dementia
- possession, by an egg white

I'm sitting with a cup of coffee and two dates, not sure why. They just seem to have appeared from somewhere. Assuming consciousness ever decides to reappear, I might be able to write something more useful ... soon ... or sometime.


Listening to: some funny French thing
Feeling: ... eh ... erm ... tries, tries hard ...
no sorry, it's all a blank.

um, bye for now?

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page