Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

I wish

I wish I could've been with Vincent Van Gogh when he painted his 1889 "La Crau"

I wish the Russians hadn't invaded Afghanistan.

I wish I'd been able to speak to Christopher Reeve.

I wish I hadn't done that thing to that person. He was being a complete arsehole but I shouldn't have done that. It must have shredded his self-esteem. I still feel terrible about it.

I wish I'd had the staying power to play a musical instrument.

I wish someone I loved hadn't died in that terrible way.

I wish I could find enough of my brain to hold a conversation with the Dalai Lama.

I wish I could see my death just out of the corner of my eye, I'd like to invite him for a beer.

I wish I could share the feeling I get when I listen to this song.


Listening to: "You Don't Love Me When I Cry", Laura Nyro
Feeling: all wished out

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page