Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Fish and Photoblog

Spent the whole evening mending a friend's Windows PC which had become ridden with worms, trojan's and other nasties. After twice running three virus scanners, doing lots of Microsoft updates and seeing an unhelpful, "This computer is completely and irreparably broken, for ever!" message, everything ended well. It was a useful lesson for him though as a backup device is now on the shopping list for tomorrow.

I did get some lovely kippers, fresh from the Western Isles for my troubles. I now have fish breath and can't be kissed but they tasted great.

On a fish-free tangent, I have started a photoblog across here. I hope to update it fairly often and it should be open for comments so everyone is welcome to pop in :) There's a link to it in my links list.


Listening to: Hans Zimmer, "You're so cool", from True Romance
Feeling: low, but I can't be low when I listen to the soothing xylophone in this music, so I'm feeling a little better now.

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page