Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Heat and sugar

Its a hot, hot day for wandering around a supermarket. These temperatures remind me of a melting I experienced during a Summer in India over 20 years ago.

But chocolate has been purchased. Unfortunately its fallen ill in the heat and gone all gooey. I rushed home bleeping several hee-haw, hee-haw siren squeals and admitted it to the fridge. An anxious and fretful wait of about 30 minutes ... but the news is (was) good, its been restored to its full crunchiness even if cosmetically, it has a curvature that resembled the shape of my bum.

I say the news was good because of course, I am a self confessed serial chocolate gobbler and I now have to come clean (not easy with sticky fingers) and own up.

I tried to follow someone's example and bought some fruit as well. Thing is, there's no more room in fat tummy and I've got a sugar imbalance that's making my brain spin. You can probably tell that from this nutty post.

If I can get myself back on an even keel some photos may be posted soon. I'm going to investigate Flickr and will report my findings in case anyone's curious.

Hope its cooler where you are.


Listening to: Qntal - "Entre Moi Et Mon Amin"
Experiencing: a fluttery and very unhealthy sugar high

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page