Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Refreshed

I'm back and feeling a little refreshed. Had a great time in the Lakes and even managed a 'perfect day' that I must try to write up. Took one or two photos which are still in my camera, not sure yet whether they're any good.

Meantime life has been busy, not least here in blogland and lots of things are queuing, waiting to be posted but as always with me, the 'goings on' in my head have to be prised out and translated into written language, a slow process at best.

Before I can get on with that, there are some things I have to do. First off is to say that I'll miss Arete's blog and her thought provoking writing. Arete is moving on and moving forward and I wish her the best.

I also need to do a few other bloggy things, catch up on some practicalities, such as drying the tent, then find the time (and words) to write. Back soon.


Excerpt from the Little Holes dictionary:
Soon - Within a short time but possibly extending to longer depending on brain capacity, energy levels and how much chocolate has been consumed.

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page