Little Nothings

Pieces of a discrepant diary

Platform27 seems to be full

I just had a look over at Platform27 and it seems they're full.

"New account sign-ups have been temporarily suspended, as we have reached our maximum user limit (250)."

I have two blogs over there but they haven't been used in some time so it doesn't seem fair really to keep them going. Tried to login to delete them both but it seems I must have used an odd password, because it won't let me in now. It doesn't seem to want to mail me my password either but it might be a problem with the email address.

Did leave a comment for them though, so hopefully they'll delete those blogs and free up space for two more people. You might have to be quick ...


Update: The password reminder came through so I've deleted these blogs myself now.

Aren't bye-bye's always so painful? Bye-bye Platform27 ... (waves)

Labels:

<< back to the Blog front page